The rules of competition are as follows:
1. Each participant is allowed to submit only one entry.
2. All submitted photos must be original works, free from any infringement upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or individual. No watermarks of any kind should be present on the photographs.
3. It is imperative and non-negotiable for all participants in this competition to respect and strictly adhere to the privacy rights of all entities and individuals. Compliance with all applicable privacy laws and other prevalent laws in this regard is mandatory without exception.
4. Participants may submit both colour and/or black-and-white photographs, taken from the beginning of the competition.
5. The photograph must be of the best possible resolution.
6. Entries can be in Landscape or Portrait mode.
7. Digital alterations beyond standard optimization (such as removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, colour, and contrast, etc.) are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
8. Entries can only be submitted till 20th December, 9 pm. Submissions received after the specified time will not be considered.
9. Entries must be submitted to the email address [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Submissions through other means will not be accepted.
10. The judging panel, appointed by NCRTC, will evaluate the entries, and their decisions are considered final.
11. NCRTC reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not comply with the stated contest rules.
12. By entering the contest, participants agree that NCRTC can use the submitted photos for advertising or other promotional purposes.
13. The winner will be notified via the email address or mobile number provided during entry.
14. Entries containing adult content of any kind will not be entertained and will result in immediate disqualification.